We are very excited to announce that our new Small Group Network Website is ready for your use! Go to smallgroupnetwork.com to check it out for yourself! This website is a great asset for the SGN and will serve as a portal for information and resources for Network members, as well as tool for Network Leaders to use to connect members to the Network and each other.
You will find:
- Learn about how the Small Group Network was started
- How the Network is divided across North America
- How you can join
- How you can become a SGN Leader
- Read the biographies of our Regional Leaders
- Find free resources for your Small Group Ministry. Check out our Using Social Media article by Reid Smith to show you new ways to use Social Media sites for your Small Group Ministry.
- Information on upcoming conferences
- Subscribe to our monthly enewsletter
- Links to our enewsletter archives
- Handy Bible search tool on every page in our sidebar
- Inspring quotes that change and update as you move from page to page
- SGN Member Discounts page with discounts for small group studies and tools essential for doing Small Group Ministry
- In addition, we will be continually adding resources for Small Group Pastors, so check back often.
For our Regional Leaders, Area Leaders, and Local Leaders:
- Our new website has individual pages for you, specific to your role. You will find:
- Your role description
- Database instructions specific to your role
- FAQs specific to your role
- Email templates for you to personalize and use in communicating with your network
- In addition to the above, for our Local Leaders, we have surveys that you can send to your members.
We have also provided several resources to help you with your Huddles such as:
- How to Have a Great Huddle
- Huddle invitations for you to personalize
- Direct link to Huddle Schedules
- Huddle Helps which are discussion questions to use at your huddles. Email them to members ahead of time or a quick and easy huddle!
An exciting feature of our new website is our SGN Blog. If you are currently a leader at the Regional or Area level, you may make entries to our SGN blog. SGN Members at every level may comment on blog entries. This will provide a wonderful avenue of communication, encouragement, information, and support for our Leaders and Members.
So – go check out the website!
If you have suggestions or comments, or if you are a SGN member and have a free resource for small group ministry that you would like to post on the website, contact us and let us know about it. Contact Cheryl Shireman, Small Group Network Coordinator at email@example.com.