It’s hard to argue the importance of being in a small group. In a friendly, intimate setting, group members study the Bible together and discuss the issues and challenges of life. They pray, care for one another, and are missed if they don’t show up. Friendships are made.
Author Eddie Mosley is convinced that small groups are crucial to bringing about sustained life change. In this hands-on guide, he takes you from conception to implementation of a small-group ministry, sharing basic principles and processes that have been proven to make a difference in lives and communities. Whether you are considering starting a small-group ministry or already have one in place, you will discover various practices and processes that you can adapt to fit your needs.
Connecting in Communities will help you:
• Determine what questions need to be answered before you start a small-group ministry
• Map out a plan using your church’s perspective of discipleship
• Organize and maintain a small-group ministry
• Prepare and schedule leadership training
• Periodically assess your ministry’s goals and progress
Eddie Mosley is Executive Director of GroupLife at LifePoint Church and the Regional Director of the South which includes the states of Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. You may buy your copy of Connecting in Communites HERE