Over 1700 churches have already signed up for this exciting new 40 Days in the Word campaign from Saddleback.
Together with Rick Warren and Saddleback Church you’ve experienced 40 days of Purpose, Love and Community. Now come along with Rick on a journey of 40 Days in the Word, a journey of eternal significance as you and your church will learn how to be not only a “hearer” of the Word, but also a “doer” of God’s Word.
Like the other Saddleback 40 Days campaigns, the campaign packet will provide all of the resources you’ll need for sermons, small groups and even individual daily devotions led by outstanding pastors from across America—everything you need to do the entire campaign in your entire church, including youth and children’s materials.
- Small group studies – teaching your people the methods of how to study and interpret God’s Word with 6 small group sessions on DVD
- Weekend messages – building confidence in your church on the reliability of God’s Word with 6 sermons on each principle of the Word (including transcripts) that you can adapt for your own use
- Training materials – training materials, bulletin promotions, and everything you will need to create an amazing church-wide experience. Hear, read, study, memorize, meditate, trust and do God’s Word through messages, small group studies, individual devotions, and community service projects
- Community projects – developing biblical literacy and biblical obedience to God’s Word with helpful references to organize each member of your team and guide them to success for each person on your team and your community
- Individual devotions – free, live interactivity with Rick Warren and the Saddleback team with daily devotionals and scripture memorization. Access to 40 daily video devotions from outstanding pastors from across America. Also 40 written daily devotionals from Rick Warren. A reading plan for each member of your church to follow after the campaign ends to help continue the habits that build an eternal devotion to God’s Word.
40 Days in the Word is a church wide weekly study of six principles of the Word of God. Together with Rick, the Saddleback Team and great pastors from across the country you and your church will explore the authenticity, reliability, power, comfort, interpretation and doing of God’s Word. This eight week journey, led by Rick Warren, will encourage spiritual growth in every member of your church.
For more information or to register your church, go to the 40 Days in The Word website.